The Bottom of the Pull Back May Have Been Reached

I share my personal views on this blog and will not be liable for any investment losses if you follow my views. These are standard disclaimers.

Actually, I do have my own betting averages and I'm quite confident that I'm well above 60%. I easily can make 10 - 15% return per year without leverage, whether bull or bear by investing in stocks, shorting stocks to hedge or gain Alpha, currencies, commodities.

I believe H2O Multibonds is very near the BUY zone. it is just 3% from the 150 days moving average. I shall present a video shortly on this.

I believe 2019 is a bull market. I've been a bull since end Feb 2019 http://musingsjeffong.blogspot.com/2019/02/hear-hear-credit-markets-indicate-that.html

This is just a near term bull back and a buying opportunity.

Gold in terms of USD, or XAUUSD has turned from negative to neutral and I will wait for a better level for buying opportunity.

Here is my one and only Youtube video on the markets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Funds Portfolio 14 Jan 2021

Performance Attribution

Lessons in Life