Is the 2019 Stock Market Crash Over? Why the Bear Market Will Continue

This is a very good video on whether the bear market will continue. There is so much resistance at the top, for S&P500, at 2600 to 2680, there are so many people waiting to sell, that I fear this is merely a bear trap.
Hence, I suggest for those of you holding on to stocks or funds in profit, “if you wish to sell anything, if the S&P500 rises another 3 to 6%, you should sell”.

The more the stock markets fall, the happier I am because it means the sellers will eventually be gone. You need a good crash for wealth to transfer from one person to another. The wheels of fortune turns…. This is a very good video. I strongly encourage you to watch this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Funds Portfolio 14 Jan 2021

Lessons in Life

Performance Attribution