Passing My CAIA!

I finally passed the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst after two years. It's taken me a lot of effort as I'm not naturally good at exams. I'm good at applying knowledge to practical uses, but just not strategic enough to pass exams.

I feel very empowered and game to do an EMBA with an Ivy League some day, even appear as a guest lecturer in top universities about how I analyse stocks using fundamental and technical analysis. Some day, I could even appear in Ted Talks.

I'm good at real estate investments. Every property I touched in Singapore has gone En Bloc or has the potential to. My IRR is over 30 - 40% for real estate. In UK, I achieved 15 to 20% IRR from rental alone. With refinance and taking out my cash, my IRR can be over 50 - 10%.

I used to manage stocks for my friends / relatives years ago and achieved 15% IRR. I timed it well this time, recommending to short from March 2018 and now the shorts are up 30 - 40% in 10 months.

Lots of knowledge and experience to share. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Funds Portfolio 14 Jan 2021

Lessons in Life

Performance Attribution